Friday, March 12, 2010

Advice to a Longing Individual!

I have closely guarded my heart and feel somewhat reluctant to
let someone in all the way. I just don't know HOW to do that or
WHAT that should look like or feel like. What can I do to open
my heart, to let someone in so I can connect on a deeper level?
How do I learn to be vulnerable so that I can better connect with
the love of my life? What can you suggest to me?


The good news is, “You can start from right where you are. There’s no need to hold on to or repeat the past indefinitely!” You obviously know what you want as an end result (this is of primary importance) but, you seem to be able to thwart your own efforts in having that. You are not alone!
If you are not attracting the love of your life to you then it is wise to look at what you are attracting and how. One effective, relatively quick, way of doing that is to do a specific program that will allow you to get clear for your self what your personal requirements, needs and wants are in the way of an intimate love relationship. I mean really clear! Your “Work” to uncover these things will soon allow you to be sending clear signals and collecting the signs for who matches your requirements and shares your values and commitment to a healthy, loving, vibrant, fulfilling, life long, intimate relationship. It is possible and worth it! Find a mentor, coach or mastermind group to help you facilitate the process and share in your success!

No comments:

Post a Comment