Friday, May 14, 2010

Pushing Hard

I have said many times that I can look back on my life
and see where I spent a lot of time trying to push things into place.
I would manipulate the facts, push through the tough spots, stay later,
work harder, never surrender, argue and fight and take a stand.
In essence, I would ignore all the signs that I can now see
were sent my way to say, "you can choose another path,
one that feels better and comes with ease.
Your life could be sweeter, if you would stop resisting and pushing against us."
I have learned how easy and full and sweet life can be.
It all comes in the forms of Asking, Believing and Allowing.
That's all!
Nothing to it really but, many of us are still convinced
that we have to go through the fire
to get to the purified Gold of this life experience.
It Just Isn't So!
In fact it is exactly the opposite.
Listen to what Abraham has to say about this.
"The harder you push against anything, the more you attract its essence!
When you find some unwanted thing that you want to
shout NO! at, shout briefly,
and then turn your attention to the thing
YOU DO WANT!
Any attention to anything
is a practicing of the vibration
that will bring it unto you."

No comments:

Post a Comment